Sometimes it may be useful to have detailed metrics only in determined time frames and not the rest of the time when the system is stable.
For example when new releases will be deployed and a close monitoring is needed with more metrics than usual.
How can certain metrics be enabled or disabled in CA AXA A use case would be that it is needed to enable some metrics only when the application is going to be modified in Prod and only for a certain amount of time.
CA Application Experience Analytics (CA AXA), all versions.
Use the following steps to edit the APP Profile to enable/disable the metrics
1. Select "Manage Apps" from the left drawer menu
2. Select the required Application name
3. Select "Edit Profile" (bottom of the page)
4. Enable/Disable the required metrics by checking/unchecking the corresponding checkbox
5. Save the changes (may be prompted to save it as a different profile)