For Jboss v7:
- Open the IntroscopeAgent.profile in a text editor and add
- Copy introscope-jmx-service.xml in JBoss server in "/server/default/deploy" directory, if using default configuration.
- Copy WebAppSupport.jar file in "/ext" direcotry of the agent
- Restart JBoss
For JBoss 6 and previous versions:
- WebAppSupport.jar should be located in /server/default/lib directory, if using default configuration
- Place introscope-jboss-service.xml file, located in the <Agent_Home>/wily/deploy directory, into the /server/default/deploy directory of your JBoss installation.