Login as MASTERADMIN and follow these steps to configure detailed mode logging in RiskMinder:
1. Click the Services and Server Configurations tab in the main menu.
2. Verify that the Risk Authentication tab in the submenu is active.
3. Under the Instance Configurations section, click the Instance Management link to display the Instances page.
4. Click the required Case Management Instance link in the Instance Name column.
The Instance name: <selected_instance> page appears.
5. Edit the fields in the Logging Configurations section and set as below:
- Log Level as DETAIL
- select Enable Trace Logging
- select Log Query Details
6. Click Save.
7. Refresh the CA RiskMinder Server instance