- Go to control panel > Java > Advanced tab > enable "Show Java console"
- Launch workstation webstart
- Once the logging window appears, the java console will appear at the same time
- From the java console, you will all [INFO] messages, in one of the initial lines you will see where the workstation temporal location is. For example:
[INFO] [Workstation] Using Introscope installation at: D:\Documents\Application Data\Wily\Introscope\product\workstation
- Go to that <wrk_tmp_location>/config
- Open IntroscopeWorkstation.properties:
If you need to enable DEBUG, set log4j.logger.Workstation=DEBUG, console
If you need to enable VERBOSE, set log4j.logger.Workstation=VERBOSE#com.wily.util.feedback.Log4JSeverityLevel, console
- Now, you can proceed to login to workstation
- By default logs should in the desktop under a folder called "Logs"