How to enable Auto Assignment based on location for all Categories at once from back end?
Please follow below procedure to enable auto assignments on location for all the categories in bulk
1. Take an extract of the table Prob_Category using the command pdm_extract Prob_Category > pcat.txt
2. Take a backup of this file.
3. Run the command to extract just the id and the auto assign value i.e. pdm_extract -f "select id, auto_assign from Prob_Category" > pcat1.txt
4. Open the pcat1.txt file and replace the auot_assign value from Null to 1 and save the file
5. Reload the data in the file using the pmd_load command
6. Now the value is defined as '1' is for Location Based Auto Assignment
Now all the categories will have Auto assignment enabled location based.