Use this approach, provided you are getting other defects/statistics.
- Run the Save to CSV under Business Services on APM CE GUI to see the last time the transaction definition was hit.
- Ideally, create and maintain a spreadsheet that has all parameter/value pairs that are part of each transaction definition. This makes it easy to see an overlap.
- Run the transaction multiple times and see which defect is being created during that timeframe. (The defect threshold may have to be lowered.)
- Check the TIM Logs and enable the trace options to show defects, business transactions and transaction components.
- Run TIM Transaction Inspection:
TIM System Setup>
View TIM Transaction
Filter by Client IP address. This will show the transaction definition being matched and should eliminate any duplicate and overlapping transaction definitions.