Hi Team, I see around various versions of ca devtest in product download page for e.g. 1) CA LISA Service Virtualization for Performance MULTI-PLATFORM 2 ) CA LISA Service Virtualization MULTI-PLATFORM etc May i know which Product i need to download to setup CA Devtest over server for virtualization and Service Automation ? How to download linux version of the product ?
All Supported DevTest release and platforms
Each component will have in it's name the platform it is for and if for a 64-bit machine will have X64, else it is implied to be 32-bit.
- Logon to CA Support Online.
- Choose Download Management.
- Search for SERVICE VIRTUALIZATION.
- Choose Product Downloads Available.
- Scroll down page.
- It will display a number of choices for the latest version.
- Choose anyone of the DevTest (or LISA) choices.
- Choose the release you want from the Release drop down list box. The only releases that are available to download is what is still supported.
- Download the Products you want. NOTE: there are multiple pages to select from.
Note: The Workstation is included with the Server software, you can choose to only to install the Workstation it if you want.