Steps to download the certificate from the desktop browser (IE)
1. Open the URL in browser make sure you can see the lock(highlighted in red) and there is no invalid certificate error
2. Click on the lock shown as per the screen shot below and further click on view certificates
3. It will open the certificate as shown below
4. Click on Certification path to see the certificate chain
5. Select a certificate you need to download. For example in this case “Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority- G2” and click on View Certificate button
6. It will open a new certificate as shown below
7. Click on the details tab and hit 'Copy to file' button
8. You will be presented with Certificate Export Wizard. Follow the self explanatory screens and click Next to download the certificate to a file.
9. Copy this certificate file to the android device.