Follow these steps to find and download APM Software.
1. From your browser, go to http://support.ca.com, the "Welcome to CA Support" screen appears.
Click on the Sign In link in the top right to to access the system. Then enter userid and password. (Not shown.)
2. You are returned to the same page after being authenticated. More options are then available for selection. Click on Download Management.
3. The Download Management Screen appears. A list of licensed products are shown. Click on Application Performance Management (or the desired product).
4. Scroll down under the Product Downloads Tab. Select the appropriate product and release . (Such as "CA Application Performance Management - MULTIPLATFORM.") You may have to scroll thrugh multiple pages to find the right product.
5. By default it will select in the following screen the latest available version but you can select also other, previous versions and releases by using the following filters in the top right corner.
6. Once the correct product and release is determined, you may click on the Add to Cart or Download icon for that row. If you hover over the icon, you will see the words add to cart or Download now, Let us select in this case Download Now
7. There are different options for downloading. Change the Downloading Preference for the desired selection.
8. The download is either scheduled or will begin. Save the file. On completion, you may return back to Download Manager to obtain more files.