Please be aware of the following before downloading and installing CA PPM offline time sheet:
- If you are upgrading from a previous version of CA PPM Offline Timesheet, you must uninstall the old version before downloading and installing the latest one. Use your Windows Add or Remove Programs option to perform the un-install.
- To obtain offline timesheet login information, contact your CA PPM administrator.
To download and install Offline Timesheets do the following:
- Click Account Settings from the Personal menu to access the Personal Information page.
- Click Software Downloads from the content menu.
- Click Download next to Offline Timesheets.
- When prompted to save the executable file.
Click Save, and save the following executable file in a location of your choice: OLTSClientSetup.exe
- Click the executable file to open the install wizard.
- Follow the steps in the install wizard.
Additional Information: At the beginning of the install process, you will be asked to select the language you want to see on the install wizard.
The language you select only applies to the install wizard. The offline timesheet appears in the language indicated in your Windows Program settings.
This is no longer applicable in CA PPM 13.x and above