Log on to CA Support Online, then follow the procedure listed below:
1. Click on the Download Center on the Primary Panel.
2. Select "Download Solutions"
3. On the Download Center page
a. Go to the Search by Fix/Patch Number : field
b. Fill in PTF name.
c. Click on "Go"
4. On the "Published Solutions Download" panel
a. Click the "Download" button
b. On the "Download Method" panel, select the method
to be used to download the BIN file to your computer.
c. We recommend selecting the "HTTP via Download Manager" by clicking on the "Download" button.
5. A box comes up so you can save the BIN file in the Download folder on your PC.
a. Click "SAVE" to save the file in the "Download" folder
b. A CA Download Manager box comes up. The box should show the fix has finished downloading.
c. Click Exit. A box will ask if you want to exit Download Manager
d. Click Yes.
6. Go to the mainframe and create a file with RECFM=FB, LRECL=80, BLKSIZE=3200
7. Go to ISPF option 6 and under Tools click on "Upload file" and upload the Bin file as a binary file from the Download filder to the dataset you created.
Note: When uploading as a binary file make sure the ASCII/EBCDIC box and the CRFL box are NOT checked.
8. Once you have the file in the mainframe dataset, use SMP/E to receive and apply the fix to your system.