There are a few places to look for web/OneClick user activity
eHealth all versions, all platforms
eHealth can verify user activity via the 'Access Logs' feature. 'Access Logging' determines user activity via the Apache $NH_HOME/web/httpd/httpd-log file. To view this activity in 'Access Log' format:
1. Login as the Administrator to the eHealth web UI
2. From the admin tab, click 'Access Logs'
3. Select the criteria and the time range
4. Select 'Display Statistics'
1. Web Client user access is logged in the $NH_HOME/web/httpd/httpd-log.
2. OneClick user access is logged in the $NH_HOME/web/cmi.usr/audit/<date>.log.
3. Any errors are logged in the $NH_HOME/web/httpd/httpd-errors.