How to manually deploy probes to a target Robot
1. Deploy desired probe(s) to another robot that is accessible.
2. Copy the probe file structure over to the new robot into the same location
3. Copy the controller.cfg sections for the probes that youre copying, and paste those into the existing target machine's controller.cfg.
4. Empty/blank out the magic_keys in the controller.cfg file for those probes
5. Restart the Robot from the left-side "Tree" view in IM via Rt-Click (or restart Nimsoft Watcher Service on that local machine)
This will re-assign new magic_keys and start all the probes listed in the controller.cfg.
You may need to select the probes and Choose Security->Validate then Yes to All (you can use the probe utility for this if you can't reach the machine using the Infrastructure Manager)
Restart the probes and check the logs for any errors.