.reg files can be executed on targets using a software delivery deployment job.
1. Create a package that executes the following command in a batch file and distribute it to the targets.
The command would be (depending on the OS you are updating)
regedit /s <regfile>
reg add /s <regfile>
2. Save the Batch file on the Domain Manager.
3. Right-Click Software Package Library and select New -> Software Package.
4. Give the package a desired Name and a Version (In this example: Regedit_Batch Version 1.0)
5. Drag and drop the Batch file to the Source section.
6. Drag and drop the batch file from the Source section to the Procedures section.
7. Seal the Package and deploy it to the desired targets.