How to remove a router and its interfaces manually from the mysql database on the NFA Harvester:
Note: Manipulating databases manually may lead to un-reversible loss of data if something goes wrong. Kindly contact CA Support if you not sure when/how you have to perform these steps. Ensure you have valid backup before running these commands.
1. Make sure you have deleted the routers and its interfaces from NFA admin page though “Enable Interface” and “Physical and Virtual” Interfaces tab.
2. Login to Harvester machine ( Take RDP).
3. Open a command prompt and run the follow commands:
mysql –P3308 poller
select * from routers where address like '184.108.40.206';
4. Notedown the id of the router from the above output. Replace 220.127.116.11 with the desired IP address of the problematic router. Here we have taken 11 as router id (id) as example.
5. Continue with the below commands:
delete from routers where id=11;
delete from interfaces_snmp where routerid=11;
delete from persistent_map where routerid=11;
delete from routers_snmp where routerid=11;
delete from interfaces where router=inet_aton('18.104.22.168');
delete from routers where router=inet_aton('22.214.171.124');
6. Restart CA NFA Harvester and CA NFA Reaper services