One of the issues you might see after upgrading from an older version of UIM is that your old dashboards have been migrated, and when you delete old unwanted dashboards, they keep reappearing in the new dashboard portlet.
The dashboard_engine is still available on the wasp machine and on each restart wasp is starting the migration of the old dashboards again.
Note: Only old dashboards that were in published status are being migrated.
Any currently supported UIM version.
There are two options to deal with this problem, depending on your preferences:
1) You can delete the old dashboards via a call back from the dashboard_engine probe
2) Or you could instead:
- mark and CTRL+P on the probe in Infrastructure Manager (IM)
- run the call back "Delete Dashboard", you will need to provide the old dashboard name
- (optional) delete the dashboard_engine probe from the wasp machine (be aware that on a multi-node instance this might exist on each node)
- you should now be able to simply delete any unwanted dashboard from the new dashboard portlet
- delete the dashboard_engine probe from the wasp machine (be aware that on a multi-node instance this might exist on each node)
- delete any migrated dashboards you do not want via the new dashboard portlet