How to delete CA Strong Authentication Instances from Master Admin Console view ?
CA Strong Authentication server
CA Risk Authentication Server
1. Use the following commands:
- For CA Strong Authentication Instance to remove the required instance.
delete * from ARWFINSTANCES where hostname=’<hostname> and INSTANCENAME= ‘<instancename>’;’;
- For CA Risk Authentication Instance to remove the required instance.
delete * from ARRFINSTANCES where hostname=’<hostname> and SERVERTYPE='RiskFort';
2. Restart the CA Adnmin UI installed under Application Server
3. Verify that the "Instance Management" of Admin UI for CA Strong Authentication and CA Risk Authentication does not show the instances that were removed.