We describe all the necessary steps how you can delete alarm_routing_service.
(*) This step can not be applicable on 8.5.0 or older.
Please follow the steps.
1. Open nas probe in Raw Configure.
Please change value of "enrichment_subject" key (in setup section) from "alarm1" to "alarm", and save the change.
2. Deactivate trellis probe, delete trellis probe and delete probe folder (<UIM>/probes/service/trellis)
3. Deploy trellis probe to the Primary UIM hub and activate trellis probe.
4. Deploy nas-api-service package to the Primary UIM hub.
5. (Spectrum Gateway probe Users only) Deploy Spectrum UIM Services package to the Primary UIM hub.
(*) The version of Spectrum UIM Services package should match the version of Spectrum Gateway probe.
6. Open probe GUI of hub probe in the Primary hub, go to [Queues] tab, highlight [alarm-routing-service] queue, delete the queue and save it.