This document lists the steps to be carried out in order to Deactivate a User from On Demand Portal.
How to Deactivate a User from On Demand Portal?
CA PPM On Demand
To deactivate a user from On Demand Portal you need to login as an Tenant Administrator.
Please follow the steps listed below to Deactivate a Portal User:
1. Login to Portal as an Tenant Administrator.
on top right corner to open Control Panel.
3. Click Users in the Portal navigation menu.
4. Locate the user you want to deactivate.
and select Deactivate.
- A dialog appears asking you to confirm your action.
6. Click Yes.
- The user is deactivated in the Portal and in all applications to which he is assigned to.
NOTE: Username on CA PPM application and Email address for Portal User should be all in LOWER case to successfully deactivate Portal User.
Only the Tenant administrator of an Organization has the access privileges to Add/Remove users from the On Demand Portal.
- Raise a request with CA Support if you do not have the Tenant Administrator privileges. (An approval from the Primary Support Contact is required to grant this access)