How to create a new Web User in eHealth
1) Launch the OneClickEH interface from the Admin tab of the Web UI, or download the executable "nhOneClick.exe" to your Windows desktop and launch it locally.
2) Enter the Host name or IP address of the eHealth server, and log in as the eHealth admin.
3) Select Tasks and Information then User Administration.
4) Right-click on an existing user to copy user or right click on the white space and select create new user.
5) Be sure to add a new user name and password and check over all of the permissions to be sure they reflect the new user's role.
6) Save the user.