- Login as Global Admin using URL - http://hostname:8080/arcotadmin/adminlogin.htm
- Click on the “Organizations” tab and then select the organization for which you want to create the rule for (in this example below – DEFAULTORG)
3. Click on “Risk Authentication Configuration” as shown below
4. Select “Rules and Scoring Management” on the next screen
5. Click on “Add a new rule”
6. On the “Rule Builder” screen below, provide a “Name” “Mnemonic” and “Description” of your choice for the rule. Then build the new Rule Fragments, as in this case
a. Select “ACTION”; Select Operator as “VELOCITY”; Specify “Greater Or Equal To:” and “In Last” parameters; “For Set Of Actions:” as “Login”; Click on “Add”
7. Use the portion of the screen to set your rule (using operators such as AND/NOT/OR) to fire only when no login for 10 minutes. Click on “Create”.
8. Screen below shows that this new rule (NOLOGINFOR10) has been successfully created.
9. The screen below shows that the created rule is not active and needs to be “Migrated to Production” to be active.
10. Click on “Migrate to Production” on the screen above then select the Rulesets to migrate and click on “Migrate”
11. Click “Confirm” on the screen below
12. Next screen will announce successful rule creation as shown below.
13. Refresh the Server Cache via the CA Admin console to make the rule active