Please check and perform the following procedure.
1. Login to the SC-UI
2. Select administration/report builder/data objects
3. Select 'Create Data Object' button
>> In the middle, you'll see a 'Query:' box. And at the right-hand-side, the 'Query Builder' icon
4. Select/Hit the 'Query Builder' icon
5. From within the new page that appears, you can perform the 'Add Data Source' button.
5a. Name it
5b. Select the type (mssql)
5c. Driver (jdbc)
5d. Host Name, database name, login id, password.
6. Test and when 'successful',
Next, from database, select the source you just created.
And from there, the tables will be provided automatically.
Select a table and the corresponding columns will be provided automatically.
And from 'Fields', you can move the required coukmns to the right pane.
Click next for conditions or finish to complete.