How to create a custom Model Type via MTE
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
How to create a custom Model Type Name through MTE (Model Type Editor)
CA Spectrum 10.x
Here are the steps:
1. Stop the SpectroSERVER application via SCP (Spectrum Control Panel).
2. Launch the Model Type Editor.
3. Select the GnSNMPDev Model Type as a template to create the new Model Type called L+GyrRouter.
4. Locate the new Model Type that was created and then set the SysOIDVerifyList attribute value which is known as System Object ID.
5. Also set the DeviceNameList attribute value.
6. Set the Flag as Instantiable.
7. Save the changes into the Catalog database.
8. Exit from the MTE.
9. Start the SpectroSERVER application.
10. Stop and Start the Spectrum Tomcat service.
11. Discover/Model the device.
Was this information helpful?