How to copy a Domain in Jasper Advanced Reporting and use it as a base for a customized Domain.
1. go to CA PPM Home - Advanced Reporting
2. Open the Domain List
3. Right-click and edit the Domain you want to copy
4. Click on "Edit with Domain Designer"
5. click on "Export Design" and save the schema file
7. Go to the Advanced Reporting Home page and click on Create -> Domain
8. Fill in the new Domain name and the other required fields and click on "Upload File"
9. Browse to the schema file you exported in step 5
Now you'll have a new customized Domain with an out of the box Domain content.