1. Create an account in either https://csm3.serviceaide.com or https://csmstaging.serviceaide.com
2. Set a password and role for the new account created.
3. Check if you can successfully login at ServiceAide web page.
4. In the OneClick Administration - Service Desk Configuration, supply the information and click on Test button.
5. Click on Add/Modify Server button to add the Service Desk Server Name in the table. You can click on Save button now, or in the next step.
6. Enable the Service Desk Integration, select the alarm types for which you would like Service Desk tickets created and click on Save button.
When you select the Enable option, the Integration Parameters will show up. Enable the Polling if you want to clear the alarm in Spectrum side when the ticket is closed.
7. Once a new alarm is asserted, the Service Desk ticket is created.
8. This is the Ticket Details when you click on the Trouble Ticket ID URL.