This document describes the requirement within Autosys to enable statistic aggregation for preparation of server statistical reports in WCC.
Configure the Autosys scheduler to aggregate job statistics
This information can be found in the CA Workload Automation AE Reference Guide for r11.3.6, on page 228.
Enable statistics aggregation on the Autosys server, in the section seen below, in the
$AUTOUSER/config.$AUTOSERV (UNIX/LINUX) file.
# Keyword: AggregateStatistics=
# Aggregate CA Workload Automation AE statistics into hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly tables
# that other programs will use to generate reports. The CA Workload Automation AE SDKs provide
# APIs to retrieve the data generated by the aggregation process.
# The valid values are as follows:
# 0 = Specifies no aggregation is to be performed.
# 1 = Specifies aggregation will be performed to update the hourly, daily,
# weekly and monthly tables.
# 1) Daily aggregation is performed at midnight on each new calendar day.
# 2) Weekly aggregation is performed at midnight on Sunday of each new calendar week.
# 3) Monthly aggregation is performed at midnight on the 1st day of each new calendar month.
# Default: 0
NOTE: It is also possible to use the sendevent command to instruct the scheduler to aggregate these
statistics before the next scheduled aggregation interval.
Example: Delete Stored Statistics and Aggregate Current Statistics
This example deletes the stored statistics and aggregates the following statistics:
- Hourly statistics for the period between 00:00 of the day of the previous aggregation and the last completed hour
- Daily statistics for each complete day between the previous aggregation and yesterday
- Weekly statistics for each full week between the previous aggregation and the last completed week ending on Saturday
- Monthly statistics for each full month between the previous aggregation and last month
sendevent -E AGGREGATE -d -l MONTHLY
Suppose that you issue this command at 16:30 on April 16, 2012, and the statistics that are stored in the database were aggregated on January 15, 2012. The
scheduler deletes the stored statistics and aggregates the following statistics:
- Hourly statistics for the period between 00:00 on January 15, 2012 and 16:00 on April 16, 2012
- Daily statistics for January 15 - April 15, 2012
- Weekly statistics for January 15 - April 14, 2012
- Monthly statistics for January, February, and March, 2012