1. Select Configuration Manager in the Explorer tab in OneClick. Information and configurations display in the Information tab of the Contents panel.
2. Expand the TFTP Configuration subview.
3. Click Set in the Default TFTP Directory column and enter a valid TFTP Server path. For example, C:/win23app/SPECTRUM/NCM/tftp.
4. Press Enter. The TFTP Server path displays in the Default TFTP Directory column.
5. Click Set in the TFTP Transfer Timeout column and specify a timeout (in seconds) for contact with the TFTP Server. The default is 50 seconds, which means there is a 50 second interval between data transfers. Press Enter when finished. The TFTP Transfer Timeout displays.
If you have a distributed SpectroSERVER (DSS) environment, TFTP servers must be running on every SpectroServer for Network Configuration Manager to properly run.
Note: Verify that each device in your network is properly modeled using the appropriate read/write community name.