How to configure the Spectrum 9.x integration with Introscope?
1.Open the Introsope Standalone or MOM_HOME\config\Introscope Enterprise Manager.properties
2.Add the below lines to the
introscope.alerts.extension.managementmodules.enable value is case sensitive, make sure to set it = ALL
3.Restart the Introscope Enterprise Manager Standalone or MOM.
4. Login to the Spectrum Server Web UI
- Select Administration > Wily Integration configuration
- Enter OneClick server name and port of tomcat instance that you are planning to use for the integration - in this example, all components are running on the same server
- Click to the Save
- Click on start Console tab
- Login (enter your Administrator user and password )
- Expand <your servername> | Universe , click Topology tab , click the + sign
- Select "IntroscopeAdmin" container
- Enter name and IP address of the server hosting the introscope Enterprise Manager (Standalone or MOM)
- A new topology for the Introscope is created.
- Expand the "Introscope Integration Administration" section, click on Discover Agents
- Make sure contact status = "Establish"
5. Go to the Workstation > Management Module Editor, create a new "SNMP Alert action"
- SNMP Destination section is where the Spectrum integration is running.
6. Add the New SNMP Alert action to the alerts
7. Verify that the Introscope alerts apper in the Spectrum console