A CA SDM Secondary server can be configured to use REST Web Services. This document illustrates the steps needed to configure REST Web Services on a CA SDM Secondary server.
- On the CA SDM Primary server, open a command prompt and navigate to the NX_ROOT\samples\pdmconf folder.
- Execute the following command:
- A menu will appear. Type 'E' for 'Edit R(E)ST Web Services Tomcat Servers' and hit the <ENTER> key.
- Type 'A' to add a CA SDM Secondary name where you want to deploy the CA SDM REST Web Services. You will be prompted to enter a hostname. Please note that the hostname is case sensitive and the case should match the case used when pdm_configure was executed on the Secondary Server.
- Provide the CA SDM Secondary hostname and hit the <ENTER> key.
- Repeat Steps #4 and #5 if you have additional servers to add. If not, hit the <ENTER> key.
- Type 'X' to save and quit.
- Follow further instructions provided by the pdm_edit.pl utility to complete the setup of CA SDM REST Web Services on a CA SDM Secondary server.