1. Login to Policy Manager using port number 9443.
2. Navigate to manage listening ports and choose 8443 and click properties.
3. Uncheck TLS 1.0 and check TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2 according to requirement.
4. Navigate to the policy manager .bat file found in the same directory where the Policy Manager executable resides.
5. And add -Dhttps.protocols=TLSv1.1 or -Dhttps.protocols=TLSv1.2, add it just after commandline=javaw
6. Make sure you then completely close the Policy Manager and start it fresh, so that it can pick up the new parameters from the .bat file.
You can add the same to .ini file of the policy manager, in such case use .exe to launch policy manager, bat file does not call the exe and probably does not therefore use the .ini file. Looking at the .bat file contents it defines its own java params.