Using the steps in the instructions above you will be able to see the Nested Roles listed in the search screen but in order to display the Nested provisioning roles in the tabs as as part of a provisioning role the user must be an owner of the nested role. Where this is not practical you can set the provisioning role to display regardless of the scope. To to this follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the Identity Manager Console with an Administrator account and navigate to "Roles and Tasks\Admin Tasks\Modify Admin Task"
2. Search for and select the Admin Task you created earlier "View Dept 123 Provisioning Role"
3. Click on "Tabs" and edit the "Provisioning Roles" Tab element to configure.
4. Now tick the box "Show all members regardless of scope".
5. Click OK
6. Click on "Tabs" and edit the "Provisioning Roles Indirect" Tab element to configure..
7. Now tick the box "Show all members regardless of scope".
8. Click OK.
9. Click Submit