- The logmon probe can monitor remote files located on a windows share. This document describes how to configure this
- Configure the logmon probe via Infrastructure Manager.
- Select the desired profile and click on the General tab
- Click the "Browse" button.
- In "path" enter the UNC path to the desired folder
- When the UNC path is entered an additional option becomes available to specify the user and password
- Once you have defined the file filter , credentials and UNC path place the cursor in the Path dialog and press enter.
- The probe will browse the remote folder and display the available files.