In order to accomplish this you will need to follow the steps in the Event Configuration User Guide (5188) in the section of Chapter 3 Configuring an Event to Clear Alarms
This needs to be done in the Event Configuration dialog box which you can access by selecting Utilities>Event Configuration in OneClick.
These are the steps you will need to take:
To configure an event to clear alarms
1. Select the event in the Navigation panel, and then click the Alarms tab in the Details panel.
2. Under Cleared Alarm(s), click (Adds an alarm to the list).
The Add Cleared Alarm dialog appears, which displays the alarm cause codes for all alarms currently loaded into Event Configuration.
3. Click Browse, and in the Select Alarm Cause Code dialog, select the alarm cause code of the alarm to clear.
To help you identify the desired alarm, you can enter a text string in the Filter text box to filter the list to include only the alarms with displayed properties that contain the text string.
4. Click OK.
5. If the alarm you want to clear was generated based on event variable discriminators, select Clear Options, and then specify how the alarm should be cleared. You can select one of the following options:
Select this option if the event should clear all existing instances of the
alarm regardless of whether the values in the alarm-clearing event
match the values stored in the alarm instances.
Event Variable Discriminators
Select this option if the event should clear existing instances of the alarm
based on the values of the alarm's variables (which are copied from the
alarm-generating event to the alarm when the alarm is generated). Then
enter a comma-separated list of event variable IDs (for example: 1,3,5).
You must enter each ID; ranges of IDs are not supported.
The alarm is cleared by the alarm-clearing event if the values in event
match the values stored in the alarm.
For examples of using event discriminators to clear alarms, see Clearing Alarms on page 82 in Appendix A: Event Disposition Files.
6. Click OK.
7. If required, repeat the preceding steps to add additional alarms to be cleared.
All Spectrum documentation can be accessed on the installation media in the doc directory or on http://support.ca.com by following the Library Resources link on the left hand side of the page
How to configure an event to clear alarms
Alarms are not being cleared for process threshold violations
Alarms are not being cleared when status has changed
(Legacy KB ID CNC TS33650 )