How and when is required to clear the Introscope OSGI cache?
When do I need to clear the osgi cache?
- If you have received a debug jar, test fix or desktop build from CA Support to troubleshoot a problem.
- After applying a manual hotfix (you have replaced jars files manually)
- After performing an Introscope EM upgrade
- As per CA Support recommendation - suspected osgi cache corruption
How to clear the OSGI cache?
On Server side (Introscope EM, Webview, TeamCenter, Webstart workstation)
1. Stop the Introscope Enterprise Manager
2. Go to <em install dir>/product/enterprisemanager/configuration/' folder, delete all folders except the config.ini
3. Go to <em install dir>/product/webview/configuration/' folder, delete all folders except the config.ini
4. go to <EM_HOME>/work - remove all files
5. Start the Intrsocope Enterpriese Manager
NOTE: If you are using a cluster environment, you need to apply this recommendation in all the Introscope EMs (MOM and collectors)
On the Client side:
If you are using workstation standalone version (.exe)
Go to <workstation install dir>/product/workstation/configuration/' folder, delete all folders except the config.ini