Using the Infrastructure Manager, how do we clear an individual robot's niscache contents?
Applicable to Unified Infrastructure Manager (UIM): 7.x to 8.4x with Infrastructure Manager
- Navigate to the robot via Infrastructure Manager and select the controller probe and press Ctrl-P. The probe utility window will pop up.
- Click the Options Icon - (second icon from the right) Select the 'Expert Mode' checkbox, Click Ok.
- Now, in the "Probe Commandset" select _nis_cache_clean and click the Green Arrow to send the command request.
- Now, in the "Probe Commandset" select _reset_device_id_and_restart and then click the Green Arrow to send the command request.
- The niscache is now clean and the robot is restarting.