The snmpgtw subscribes directly to the alarm subject on the message bus. This gives snmpgtw an unfiltered view of all alarms before alarm-enrichment or nas processing. To setup snmpgtw to be more specific as to what traps get set out we can setup a new "outbound" queue and forward alarms to it via nas Auto-Operator (AO) profiles.
NAS probe version 4.73 - and above.
- Create a new attach queue with the subject of outbound within the hub configuration.
- In snmpgtw configuration change the key "subject" with value "alarm" to "outbound".
- In nas - Create a new Auto-Operator profile.
- Change the Action Type to "repost"
- Change the Subject to "outbound"
- Set the appropriate matching criteria and action mode to fit your requirements.