We have already defined Customfield01 to 10 with userstore, provisioning store and account templates.
We mapped CustomField05 to 07 as custom attributes and they work without any problems.
Recently, we added Customfield08 as a new custom attribute. However, it didn’t propagate to provisioning directory and ADS endpoint.
Please tell us how to configure it.
CA Identity Manager 12.6, 14.x
This information is stored in the user store (SQL Server, Oracle DB or LDAP).
Please check whether the attribute of the user store and the attribute on the provisioning directory are mapped.
If it is not mapped, please do as follows.
1. Log into the Management console
2. Select Environment > Env_name
3. Click “Advanced Settings” at the bottom of the screen, then click “Provisioning”
4. In the attribute Mappings, add the following settings to map the custom attribute of the userstore and provisioning directory
User Attribute: tblUsers.CustomField08
Provisioning Attribute: eTCustomField08
5. Click “save” button at the bottom of the screen
6. Restart environment
This document describes how to check the attribute mapping settings between userstore and provisioning directory in CA Identity Manager.