This document explains the steps to change the tomcat port for CA Business Installation after the installation is complete.
The tomcat port is initially provided at the time of installation. However, it can be changed by modifying the server.xml file.
Steps to change the tomcat port:
- On the CABI server, navigate to the installation folder Ex:C:\Program Files\CA\SC\Common Reporting folder
- In Common Reporting go to Tomcat/conf folder and open the Server.xml file.
- Take a backup of this file before making the changes.
- In the Server.xml file find the line " <!-- Define a non-SSL Coyote HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080 -->"
- In the Connector section change the tomcat port to a desired value
Example: <Connector URIEncoding="UTF-8" acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000" debug="0" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false" maxSpareThreads="75" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" port="8070" redirectPort="8443"/>
- Save the file.
- Go to Start ->All Programs->Business Objects XI Release 2->Business Objects Enterprise ->Central Configuration Manager.
- Restart the Tomcat Service.
Business Objects will use the new port defined.