1. Open oracle probe configuration GUI.
2. Go to Status tab.
3. Click on required checkpoint (All checkpoints will be shown left side column)
4. Select the required Message text (right column in status tab)
5. Click on "yes" when it asks for "Add to static".
6. Change the threshold value as per the requirement. (Ex: Changed the value from 1000 to 500 to get an alert).
7. Click on "OK" and then "Apply" to restart the probe.
8. Alarm got generated successfully.
In case if you have any further queries or concerns, feel free to raise a case with CA support.