1. Access the CABI js WebConsole (using superuser or an admin account)
2. Select "View Dashboard list"
3. Right click the dashboard in question e.g. UIM Summary and select "Open in Designer"
4. Depending on your CABI performance, allow the UIM Summary dashboard to load into the designer (may take 10/15 seconds).
5. Select the cog icon (show/hide dashboard properties dialog) - the "Dashboard properties" window will appear.
6. The refresh interval can be changed under "Refresh Settings". This will change the refresh interval in both the UMP and Jaspersoft.
**NOTE: The default refresh interval is set to 5 minutes. Changing this value will increase the queries to the UIM database and may have an impact on performance**