1. Modify attribute setting of Userstore
- Login to the Management console
- Select Directories > UserStore, then click [Export]
- Change "Required" setting of the attribute to be changed from mandatory in exported XML file to "False", then save the file overwritten
For example, mandatory attribute “First name”:
<ImsManagedObjectAttr physicalname="TBLUSERS.FIRSTNAME" description="First Name" displayname="First Name" valuetype="String" required="true" wellknown="%FIRST_NAME%" maxlength="50"/>
※required="true" -> "False"
- Update with the modified xml file then restart environment
2. Modify setting of tasks related to user creation
- Login to the User Console
- Select Tasks > Roles and Tasks > Admin Tasks > Modify Admin Task
- Search Admin Task (e.g. create user), then choose it and click select
- Click “Tabs”, then click pencil icon which is next to Profile
- Click [Browse] which is next to “Create User Profile”, then click [Edit]
- Click the pencil icon which is next to “First Name”
- Click drop down list which is next to Permission, then choose “Read/Write”
- Click [OK] at the bottom of the screen
- Click, [Select], [OK] and [Submit], then confirm task is completed.
3. Change the setting of the storage destination column of the corresponding data in the user store (DB)
- it is possible that mandatory attribute is blank when you create a user.
- If necessary, please change the setting of the stored column to accept NULL.