The steps are as follow:
- From OneClick edit the SMTP test.
2. The "User Name" is "email@example.com" and the SystemEDGE hostname is winsysedge. To test the SMTP server (192.168.8.106) an email will be sent TO "firstname.lastname@example.org" and by default the email FROM address will be "service_availability@winsysedge"
3. In this example, we will change the domain name of the FROM address, from "service_availability@winsysedge" to "email@example.com". For this, we need to add to the "User Name" field: "&shost=ca.com". That way, "User Name" changes from "firstname.lastname@example.org" to "email@example.com&shost=ca.com". What you put after "&shost=" will be the new domain name of the email FROM address used by the SystemEDGE agent.
4. Save to apply the changes.
5. Once the changes are applied, the svcrsp.cf file in SystemEDGE host will be changed to add the new configuration.