You can change the hostname from the localhost to a fully qualified domain name of the ENTM.
IMPORTANT: This article contains information about modifying the registry.
Before you modify the registry, make sure to create back up of the registry and ensure that you understand how to restore the registry if a problem may occur.
For more information about how to back up, restore, and edit the registry, please review the relevant Microsoft Knowledge Base articles on support.microsoft.com.
The following procedure can be used to change the hostname from the localhost to a FQDN of the ENTM:
- Stop the Jboss service
- Stop the CA Message Queuing Server service
- Stop Access Control
- Backup on a different location the file Tibco-jms-ds.xml at:
- For each appearance of localhost change the full qualified domain name (FQDN)
- Open the registry and browse to key:
- Change the Key value Distribution_Server from ssl://localhost:7243
- To ssl://<FQDN>:7243
- Start Access Control
- Start the CA Message Queuing Server service
- Start the Jboss service