How do you change the default tab in ‘Resource Planning’ page from ‘Workloads’ to ‘Capacity’?
Currently, when navigating to the Portlet Page ‘Resource Planning’ (id=projmgr.resourcePlanning), the default tab is ‘Workloads’. There doesn't appear to be any 'default' tab option available under Administration, Studio: Portlet Pages, Resource Planning, Tabs to specify another tab as the default.
Please follow the steps below to change the default tab in the ‘Resource Planning’ page
- Log into CA PPM
- Administration, Studio: Menu Manager
- Click on ‘Application Menu’ link
- Scroll down to ‘Resource Planning’ link and open it
- Browse on the ‘Page Name’ and choose ‘Capacity’
- Click on ‘Save and Return’ button
- Log out of CA PPM to clear the browser caches and then log back in to verify that the default tab has changed