The User-Id that created an Automapping Mask is no longer in the company and you need to change the Creator.
How to change the Creator User-Id for an Automapping Mask as the Creator was automatically assigned when Mask was created?.
You can do the following to accomplish this.
1) Edit CDBAPARM(MIGRATOR) member and add ADMINID for the DB2 Subsystem you are interested in:
(For example, suppose you want to work on subsystem D11A)
SSID (D11A) /* SUBSYSTEM ID */
PDSDSN () /* RC/MIGRATOR PDS DATA SET NAME */
PDSVOL () /* VOLSER (IF PDS NOT CATALOGED) */
VSAMID () /* ID THAT HAS CONTROL ACCESS */
/* TO THE DB2 CATALOG DATASETS */
ADMINID (User-Id) /* RCM ADMINISTRATOR USER ID */
2) Use the updated CDBAPARM Library.
3) Now you (User-Id) will be able to update MASK, RULE and MODEL belonging to others.
4) Template the MASK/RULESET/MODEL using the new creator.
5) Drop the OLD creator's MASK/RULE/MODEL