When a project is created and you navigate to 'Risks/Issues/Changes' Tab and then select 'Risks', once a risk is created, we have a Properties Tab and sub-section with the following name: 'Response Strategy', however we cannot change the label/text when our need is use another name. How we can get it?
Applies to all supported PAS environments.
The following procedure is unsupported and after perform a product upgrade or patch installation, it's highly probable that change will be override to default text. So you can try to backup the files or try to apply the change again after product upgrade is completed.
1. Go to application server where CA PPM is running and navigate to this folder: $NIKU_HOME\clarity\resource
2. Identify the following file name ('itl_view_en.properties') and open it with text editor like Notepad++
3. Identify the following text: Response+Strategy=Response Strategy
4. You need change it for your desired text, for example: Response+Strategy=My Text
5. Save the change, restart CA PPM services
Note: This change has been done only for 'itl_view_en.properties', so if an end user loggin with different language setting like 'Portuguese' or 'Spanish' this user will continue seeing the original label in their own language, so if the needed is apply it for all languages, you need modify all itl_view.properties file that have the language prefix (itl_view_pt.properties / itl_view_es.properties)