CA Client Automation - 14.0_ENU - 20180319.pdf
2. On Domain Manager ITCM, create a directory ITCM under c:\inetpub\wwwroot.
And copy the file “CA Client Automation - 14.0_ENU - 20180319.pdf” inside.
Create the file index.htm containing this line:
<iframe src="CA Client Automation - 14.0_ENU - 20180319.pdf" height=100% width=100% />
3. Open regedit and export the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ComputerAssociates in a file. (ex: ca.reg)
Do a copy of ca.reg to keep of backup of original registry keys.
4. Open the file ca.reg with notepad (or another text editor) and replace the string :
5. Save the file ca.reg and double click on it to import it.
6. Open DSM Explorer and check if it works.
When Help button is pressed, Internet Explorer is opened with the local PDF file:
Remark:This solution could also be applied on a remote Explorer ITCM.Do step 3 to 6.And in step 4, change localhost by the hostname of DSM Manager: