The location of the pasadvop file is shown in CA Chorus Software Manager on the /Settings/System Settings/Software Acquisition next to "Advanced Settings Data Set".
In case the location needs to be changed or is wrong, is there a way to change that location?
The change of the location of the PASADVOP member is via DBUPDATE.
To do so:
- go into your r6.0 runtime.SAMPLIB dataset and create a new member named DBUPDATE.
- In this member insert the following statements (see DBINIT for example)...
PASAdvancedSettingsPDS=csm.v60.runtime.SAMPLIB <- the new location of PASADVOP member
PASAdvancedSettingsMember=PASADVOP <- name of the PASADVOP member
- Next modify the MSMTC task to change DBINIT DD to DBUPDATE DD and point to this newly create member.
- Recycle MSMTC task to update the database.
- Afterwards change DBUPDATE DD back to DBINIT DD which will be picked up next time when the tasks are recycled.
Wrong pasadvop location will result in the following error in the MSMTC log:
ERROR (Task Thread 6243 - Update CA RS files USS database) 2016-07-05 23:00:10,356 (AdvancedDataImpl.java:206): IOException: com.ibm.jzos.ZFileException: //'SYSP.GA.CAMSM.$RUN.CUSMAC(PASADVOP)': fopen() failed; EDC5049I The specified file name could not be located.; errno=49 errno2=0xc00b0641 last_op=50 errorCode=0x21708