I would like to know if can I change the name of my UIM Servers maintaining the IP address ?
If I do that I have to change something on UIM side or reconfigure something ?
How to change hostname for UIM/hubs/robots
1. stop the nimbus controller at all servers
2. make the nimbus robot watcher windows services to start manual
3. change the hostname on the windows system
4. restart the machine
5. rename inside the file robt.cfg and hub.cfg from old name to new name.
6. on the wasp.cfg change all entry from old name to new name
7. removed all the entries for the CABI on the wasp, if you not remove the wasp probe will not start
8. stopped all the hubs
9. removed the hub.sds and robot.sds from all hubs( this will be populated automatic again)
10. make the nimsoft robot watcher windows services to automatic and start.
11. start all the solution
12. the new probe address will be populated automatically but will be on red
13. validated all the probes (security validate) doing right click at once
14. if the probe after validate still red, deactive
15. active again.
16. make sure the queues in the hubs got the new name and working fine. If not adjust the queue if needs.
17. re install the CABI.