If you have installed your application as a single currency setup, you have the ability to change to a multi-currency setup.
A multi-currency setup CANNOT be changed to a single-currency setup.
From the CA PPM Application Server perform the following steps to change from a single-currency setup to a multi-currency setup
- Log in to CA PPM System Administration (CSA)
- Stop the Application Services
- Go to the Server Properties, System page
- In the General Section, select (checkmark) the box for 'Multi-currency Enabled'
- Click 'Save' button
- Run the following commands from a command prompt on the application server
- cd $CLARITY_HOME/database/sql/
- dbpatch -install -file SET_MULTICURRENCY.xml -apply
- Restart the Application Services
When the administrator logs into the application, the Financial Setup will now have 'Currency Codes' and 'Foreign Exchange Rates' links for activating multiple currency codes and defining the appropriate foreign exchange rates.